At Sugar Foods we are a family and we want all of our employees to have the best care. That is why we offer a wide range benefits to all of our employees.
- Health– We offer different types of coverage that best fit your families’ needs. All plans offer benefits for preventive care, doctor office visits, specialist office visits, medical procedures, diagnostic testing, surgery, hospitalization, and prescriptions.
- Dental– We provide two option levels of dental coverage. The services covered under the levels include preventative, basic, and major. Orthodontia coverage is also an option.
- Vision– Benefits offered to include eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses.
- Flexible Spending Account– We offer health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts that help you save money throughout the year.
- 401k– Our employees are automatically enrolled in our 401k Savings Plan on the first day of the month following 90 days of employment. The plan includes fully vested funds from day one and a company match from first day of participation.
Paid Time Off
We offer all full time employees vacation time, personal time, and paid sick time.
- Sugar Foods offers all productions employees uniforms which include the opportunity to have laundered by an outside service at the company’s expense.
- The safety of our employees is our top priority, so we provide steel tip Safety Shoes annually in addition to hearing and eye protection at no cost to employees.
- Annual Membership to local club stores such as Costco and/or Sams Club.
- Life Insurance – As a part of our family, we want to make sure, your loved ones are taken care of; we offer basic life insurance for all full time employees at no cost to you. Life insurance benefit increases with years of service.
All full time employees with one year or more of service may take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program. Receive up to $5,000 annually from Sugar Foods in tuition assistance toward your continued education. You must receive at least a C in each course to be eligible for reimbursement and the course of study should be one that is mutually beneficial to advance your career with Sugar Foods Corporation.